<

November 13, 2006

The Liberal Holocaust Museum and All Night Diner

Anne Dirk’s Liberal Holocaust Museum and All Night Diner....


Once again, thank you all for showing up this morning. I won’t take up your time with a long winded speech; I know you’re all eager to help yourselves to the buffet inside. Let me say just a few things about Anne Dirk.


(1.) She lived her life like a candle in the wind, never knowing who to turn to when the rain set in.

(2.) I would have liked to know her, but she was just a kid.

(3.) Her candle burned out long before, her legend ever did.


And with that said, I hereby declare the Anne Dirk’s Liberal Holocaust Museum and All Night Diner officially open to the public. Enjoy the buffet and please feel free to post a memorial comment on the placards provided courtesy of the Ladies Liberal Auxiliary.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

One can only imagine the cuisine... the Neocon’s couldn't possibly choke down Humble Pie...

November 13, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger Craig D said...

I have added a link to this blog from my non-cartoon blog because of the importance of the work being done by the Anne Dirk Foundation.

Please also note, that I had mis-spelled the name for Liberals' Homeland. It should have be LIBRAEL not LIBREAL. I have deleted and corrected my previous post.

November 13, 2006 1:43 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Yes, Dirk, that would be a la commode. Precede it with a plate of Free-range Bush Turkey and some Condolezza Rice and you’d have yourself a Happy Meal.

November 13, 2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger Julie K said...

Could you show me the way to the gift shop? I was looking for an Anne Dirk snowgolbe.

November 13, 2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

I suggest that you serve crow to the Neocons. I plan to add a link to this blog on mine if you don't mind. I also nominated you for a Bloscar for your fine humanitarian work.

November 13, 2006 4:46 PM  
Blogger Halloweengirl said...

Thanks for stopping by my boring journal type blog, with random entries of nothingness......still it was nice to be visited by someone with such knowledge and a kind appreciation for my family....and, yes, the world as we know it is about to change..(smiley face here)

November 13, 2006 11:05 PM  
Blogger Craig D said...

I gotta ask...

Why are there so mank lampshades for sale in ye olde gift shoppe?

November 14, 2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger Citymouse said...

Just read your story-- how wonderully creative.. i will be back.

November 15, 2006 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger