<

November 10, 2006

The Diary of Anne Dirk

Didn’t I tell you folks to pretend we didn’t know each other?

I’m in hiding, people...

I am officially changing the name of this blog to, “The Diary of Anne Dirk.”


November 9, 2006 (Post election, Amerika)

Dear Diary

Even now the sound of goose-stepping-corporate-death-squads fills my adolescent heart with dread. I hear their heels pounding on the cobblestones of the street below and I am filled with dread. Who will the minions of Adolf Chaney ferret out and hang next? Yesterday it was the Hussein family. I can’t believe they’re gone...

I must go now. The light of day is fading fast and we can light not even a single candle against the darkness for fear of discovery.


Yours truly

Anne Dirk

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Adriana said...

Thanks for your comment. I am pretty sure not even my friends are reading that thing. I've read a few of your entries and I love them. Thanks. :)

November 10, 2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

I have a nice cold drink of water for Herr Chaney...

November 10, 2006 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carry on, Dirkman!

November 10, 2006 1:43 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

linky...

http://tinyurl.com/yyvuuj

November 10, 2006 10:48 PM  
Blogger Max and Me said...

sayyy do i know you? do tell all!

November 10, 2006 10:53 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Ok, I wont tell anyone where you are. Don't worry about a thing.

November 11, 2006 12:17 AM  
Blogger Spoke said...

Two sides of the same coin. One evil, one eviler.

November 11, 2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger Julie K said...

Thanks for visiting http://juicydogcouture.blogspot.com

Frank Zappa now thats a blast from the past,I bet you like Beefheart too???!! too many memories of an ex.....lol....cool blog though!!

November 11, 2006 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger