<

November 14, 2006

I've got blisters on my fingers...

Today will be a day of rest.

Consider it a cleansing sorbet for the taste buds of the mind before the next course.

M-m-m-m-m... Smells tasty, does it not?

The elections are behind us. Time to move on.

Anne Dirk has her place in the Museum...

She wanders marble halls of solitude now, seeking out the poorer quarters where the ragged people go, looking for the places only they will know.


Tomorrow Amerika, the song continues...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Spoke said...

Tracks in the snow are a dead give away. Avoid the spotty red tracks...

November 14, 2006 12:27 PM  
Blogger Halloweengirl said...

Arrgg,, I am so sorry, I accidentally deleted your comment on my page....and it was so clever too....

Is that your wifes blog, the one with the farm animals? If so,I love the story of the fouls in the kitchen. I have chickens, just a dozen for the eggs.and a rooster, for no reason, but they are quite entertaining. The mermaid story?.....I was just bored this morning, and then I got bored writing it...ha ha....will see if I can make an actual story of it later.

Thanks for stopping by again.

November 14, 2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger Halloweengirl said...

Well, just color me lame.....I see you are in Dayton, so I guess you are not married to Maggie in AZ...hee hee...I think I need some more coffee...perhaps a latte with hemlock?

November 14, 2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger mister anchovy said...

thanks for dropping by anchovy headquarters. cheers, your friendly neighborhood fishboy.

November 14, 2006 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger