<

August 27, 2007

I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink...

Too pooped to pontificate...


Whew, I am still trying to catch my breath after what can only be described as a whirlwind week. I am just about finished sorting through what seems to be a million digital photos of one county fair, a Roller Derby event and nearly a week’s worth of photos taken during Pepper and Jane’s visit to our humble home in Dayton, Ohio. I have much to write about and during the next couple of days I will try to get everything covered.

Last week saw so many good things happen with our little blogger community; our good friend, Russkal, has returned to warm our hearts with light from the Midnight Oil. It is good to see him back. I’m sorry it took an injury to his knee to show him the light. Greenery in Baghdad is back. I know I speak for all of us when I say how worried we were for his safety and how happy we are that he is safe and sound and back in the blogging community. Please, go and say hello and welcome him home. Meander emailed me and invited me to her new blog! Meander, you are still my Sweet Tea and always will be.



Last but not least, what can I say about spending a week with Pepper and Jane? Felicia and I have new friends that are now a cherished part of our extended family. I am writing a follow up to our time together that I can only hope will adequately describe what we shared with these two wonderful souls. I will concur with Pepper’s analysis of the days we shared; it was one of the best visits we’ve ever had with anyone.

I’m sorry this is short but I’m still getting all the pieces ready for the next few posts. Jane may be seventy-seven years old but she wore me out.

Pepper, after reading about your first day in Kentucky I told you it was too soon to leave the comfy confines of our little neck of the woods.

Oh, I'm not even done with the stock market yet...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Browns won.Quinn may be the guy next year.

August 27, 2007 3:36 PM  
Blogger DirkStar said...

Yeah...

I think Romeo better win at least nine games this year no matter who starts or his job is done.

So far he is not convincing me as to his abilities to head coach.

August 27, 2007 4:05 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

I think Pepper should write a thesis on your week in Kentucky.

Submit it to the University of Phoenix, and before you know it she'll be Dr. Pepper.

August 27, 2007 4:28 PM  
Blogger Ripple said...

Well, if you post it, they will come.

August 28, 2007 1:41 AM  
Blogger Pepper said...

I am waiting for your post on the stock market. It was a wild day!

Mom is still worn out. We did managed a trip to Richmond Kentucky today in search of ancestors.

I just read Zen Wizard's comment. It gets stranger. My sister's initials were MDR and my grandfather was a doctor.

August 29, 2007 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger