<

December 13, 2006

And have yourself a merry little Christmas time...

"Merry Christmas Everybody!"


There, I’ve said it. Now, are there any disgruntled Moslems who want to complain about it? How about the Islamic community, any complaints about false idols and worshiping something other than the one true God? Should I tear down my lawn decorations because my Moslem neighbors might take offense?

Yes, this is going to be an angry post this evening. Folks, I’m sick and tired of the war on Christmas. Hell, I’m sick and tired of the war on my right to enjoy myself as I see fit during any of the holidays in the country I’ve lived in for my entire life. Fifty-two years I’ve been living in America and I’ve celebrated Christmas each and every year. All of a sudden Christmas is not politically correct? Happy Holidays?

I am all for people migrating to America so they can have a better life and enjoy the same freedoms that I do. Please, make yourself at home and help yourself to a large slice of fresh baked American pie. I’m not kidding! I love diversity. It rocks and I love learning new things about people and the world in which we live. I find no problem in being tolerant.

Therein rests my dilemma. If you come to America to enjoy freedom, why are you so hell-bent on ruining it for me? Is that all Middle Eastern immigrants have to contribute to cultural diversity is religious intolerance? Don’t these people get enough of this hatred in their own countries?

I’m sick of listening to the cultural intolerance of our Middle Eastern friends. Get off our backs about the way we celebrate our traditions and our religious heritage within the confines of our own borders. Would it make you happier if we launched some holiday missiles from neighborhood to neighborhood? Maybe if we dawned our terrorist apparel? How about if we deck our halls with the tortured bowels of our neighbor, Holly?

Why ruin our holidays because you have ruined yours? Every time I see a Moslem holiday, it is a cause for increased violence. This past Ramadan all I heard was cries to kill as many Americans as possible and death to the Israelis. No wonder you hate our drab yuletide carols when you have such festive slogans to warm the human spirit.

Earlier this week a democratic gentleman was harangued because he did not know the difference between a Sunni and a Shiite. Allow me to help you discern the difference. One tortures his next door neighbor with a drill and the other tortures his next door neighbor with a power saw.

That is why I will never bow my knee to Allah! Any religion that condones the torture of next door neighbors and the killing of women because they learn how to read is unacceptable to me as an individual of compassion. As long as imams teach philosophies of death from Mosques that serve as staging grounds for ambushes I will not accept Allah as a viable spiritual guide. As long as Islamic leaders continue to deny the lessons of the holocaust, I will henceforth deny any of their claims to spiritual enlightenment.

As a being of compassion, love and tolerance I must denounce the intolerant Islamic faith as nothing more than a dry riverbed of death and deception. No matter what stalk one follows from the root of Islam it always ends in the flower of death. Always, study the history and not the theology for yourself. Examine the leaders of the Islamic countries, are they shepherds’ of their flocks or priests who sacrifice their lambs to a Moloch of death?

This year I am going to celebrate Christmas. I am going to celebrate the birth of Christ; the One who is the truth, the light and the way. The One who teaches that true religious fervor is in service to your fellow man and not their murder. I will celebrate the One who teaches love as the greatest example of faith. I will worship the God who does not ask me to be a suicide bomber or to torture my neighbor. I will celebrate the one true God and I will do so without fear of the Moslem horde. Yea, though I walk through their valley of death I will fear no evil, for the Lord is my shepherd.

They burn our flag, they hang our leaders in effigy, and they call our leaders devils in the United Nations. They deny the holocaust. They explode bombs in countries all over the world. This very day they threatened to wipe Israel from the face of the earth. Yet, they tolerate no criticism whatsoever. A simple cartoon gives them permission to drag individuals from buildings and beat them to death. Enough is enough.

Tonight I am taking a stand against the Islamic jihad with the only super weapon I need.

Merry Christmas everyone!


The face of Mohammed.
"Brought to you by the nation of Islam."


Labels: , ,

30 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*stands in awe of Dirk's cojones*

I couldn't agree more.

On the flip side though, the people who get their panties in a wad over the whole Happy Holidays thing get on my nerves.

Christ is only taken out of Christmas if you let it happen.

You my friend are in no danger whatsoever of that happening.

Merry Christmas!

December 13, 2006 1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and a Merry Christams to you too

December 13, 2006 1:56 AM  
Blogger skeet said...

Whoa! Awe is the word that occurred to me also. I'm celebrating your outrage, my friend.

Mele Kalikimaka!

December 13, 2006 2:01 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Very Merry Christmas to you and yours, too!

December 13, 2006 2:09 AM  
Blogger Muhd Imran said...

Wow! This is an angry post. If I had known better, it almost like blasphemy. It is most unfortunate that it had come to this sad state.

Being a Muslim myself, I have nothing to say but you are entitled to your own opinions, truths and faith. All humans should, regardless of colour, creed or country.

Did not know it was politically incorrect to wish Christmas in the US until now.

I stayed in Huber Heights in Dayton, Ohio for 2 weeks during Christmas once. The place in Oakwood was especially beautiful with its Christmas lights out.

The people I worked with there were wonderful and most friendly. I have no idea why you should not celebrate Christmas openly. It is your right to practice your faith, so celebrate it, Bro... you're in America.

Always looking forward to see Christmas lighting here in Orchard Road and office gift-exchange parties every year.

My neighbour will cut a portion of their log cake for us to enjoy each year and we gave a our Raya cookies to them.

We have 4 main races here and religions of countless denominations. We are very fortunate here that we can live hormoniously in a cramp dot of land on this globe.

One most unforgettable symphonic Christmas-lighted house was an email from Sister Celtic of Lopez Island Life sent to me. Awesome talent, that proud home owner. You should do it too.

Nonetheless, here's wishing you and your family,

Merry Christmas & A Joyous New Year!

Clam down Bro, have some eggnog and enjoy a white Christmas.

December 13, 2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Merry Christmas to you too Dirk.

But, I don't get to worked up over the "war" on Christmas. I mean, it's not much of a war. And most of the "happy holidays" stuff is actually bing done by white people with guilty consciences.

December 13, 2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Dude, Your car is here. said...

A very good read. And a merry christmas to you too. :)

December 13, 2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger Dude, Your car is here. said...

aha! thats the point. you are NOT supposed to know wat to think! hehe. i ll try and post something that makes sense next time.:)

December 13, 2006 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! There I said it!! And I am proud of it too!! =P

Guess who? ;)

This Beta stuff bites the big one!

~Cinderella =(

December 13, 2006 12:19 PM  
Blogger Pepper said...

Always keep in mind this - how many wars are started with religion? I know many people of my faiths and not one of them was rude during Chrismas. Unfortunately for them, it a few militant types that get the attention and makes it harder for everyone.

The one thing that drives me nuts is "Merry X-Mas." Where is Christ? Did he run away? I had person tell that Christmas is not his birthday and thus he has every right to put "Merry X-Mas." It doesn't matter what day he was born, Christmas is a time to celebrate the fact that he was born.

Good post -applause, applause

December 13, 2006 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very strange thing on 'beta comments'.. you are not alone my friend. There are several sites that will not even allow a Anonymous comment!

BUT! I wanted to say Thank YOU!!

white people with guilty consciences

I hope that is a joke.

imran - I so wish there was no extremist in ANY religion. We wouldn't be having this conversation if every group kept their 'crazies' in check. No one (Americans included) wants that responsibility.

So.. Merry Christmas Mr. Dirk_Star

December 13, 2006 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

suppose I should have signed that!

Kentucky Brat
http://ky-brat.blogspot.com/

December 13, 2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger DNR said...

(applause, applause) Great post my friend. (waves American flag and Christmas banner) Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours also!!!

As I have stated, I know several Muslims and they are great people. It is the ‘extremists’ that want to kill us and Israel.

December 13, 2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger Betty said...

Merry Christmas! I have no problem with people migrating, either, but I would like for them to be "legal" and pay taxes, along with the rest of us.

December 13, 2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger Nipizan said...

good but scary post!

No I cannot do that here...it's almost blasphemy and yet the minority (we're used to be the majority until they illegally registered the filipinos and indons muslims to make up the number and allowed them to vote!) here suffers in silence!

A very Merry Christmas to you too!

December 13, 2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger Max and Me said...

did something specifically happen to make you feel so angry?

December 13, 2006 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa--who pissed in YOUR figgy pudding??

December 13, 2006 8:39 PM  
Blogger Ripple said...

Well said, Dirk. Merry Christmas!

December 13, 2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...

Same god..different interpretations.

The Christian god has been ok with bombing abortion clinics and shooting at the doctors who perform them.

Christian suicide bombers are just around the corner.

Christmas is a pagan holiday with a little jesus chucked in and that is fine with me....miss agnostic.

I am fine with everyone else having their celebrations..but lets just leave well enough alone.

December 13, 2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger Muhd Imran said...

Oops! I'm sorry if I have been misinterpreted with my last paragraph I commented here.

It was suppose to say "Calm down..." not clam-down and "white Christmas" means a wonderful snowy Christmas, not "white-supremacy" insinuation or what.

This was because when we in Hubert Heights, we were stranded for 3 days from flying back home when the airport was closed.

Coming from tropical Asia, we hoped for snow, and I guess we prayed a little too hard that it became a blizzard. The authorities restricted only emergency vehicles to be on the roads.

We were stuck, with no food after the complimentary breakfast. We survived on Pecan Pie... that was delicious by the way, and other foodstuff we could grab our hands on for lunch and dinner when it was safe enough to walked to... Wal Mart, I think.

So, hope all is well and cheerful still amid all this negative feelings.

December 13, 2006 11:59 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Merry Christmas to you!

December 14, 2006 12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will simply say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

December 14, 2006 12:29 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Abu Karim Muhammad al-Jamil Nidal Abdulaziz al-Filastini wants to hand-deliver some presents to your house. ;)

December 14, 2006 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my name it is nothin'
My age it means less
The country I come from
Is called the Midwest
I's taught and brought up there
The laws to abide
And that land that I live in
Has God on its side.

Oh the history books tell it
They tell it so well
The cavalries charged
The Indians fell
The cavalries charged
The Indians died
Oh the country was young
With God on its side.

Oh the Spanish-American
War had its day
And the Civil War too
Was soon laid away
And the names of the heroes
I's made to memorize
With guns in their hands
And God on their side.

Oh the First World War, boys
It closed out its fate
The reason for fighting
I never got straight
But I learned to accept it
Accept it with pride
For you don't count the dead
When God's on your side.

When the Second World War
Came to an end
We forgave the Germans
And we were friends
Though they murdered six million
In the ovens they fried
The Germans now too
Have God on their side.

I've learned to hate Russians
All through my whole life
If another war starts
It's them we must fight
To hate them and fear them
To run and to hide
And accept it all bravely
With God on my side.

But now we got weapons
Of the chemical dust
If fire them we're forced to
Then fire them we must
One push of the button
And a shot the world wide
And you never ask questions
When God's on your side.

In a many dark hour
I've been thinkin' about this
That Jesus Christ
Was betrayed by a kiss
But I can't think for you
You'll have to decide
Whether Judas Iscariot
Had God on his side.

So now as I'm leavin'
I'm weary as Hell
The confusion I'm feelin'
Ain't no tongue can tell
The words fill my head
And fall to the floor
If God's on our side
He'll stop the next war.

December 14, 2006 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I will celebrate the One who teaches love as the greatest example of faith."

I liked that part of your post. Other good points as well.

December 14, 2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Dennis said...

Great post. Merry Christmas!!

December 14, 2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger Spoke said...

Hey crunchy carpets, take your head out of the sand! Do you think God MADE those "christians" murder? You seem to think God controls His followers...this is an opinion birthed from ignorance I'm afraid. IF God forced anyone to do anything, love would be absent. Don't blame God for a bunch of His lunatic followers, we all have freedom to choose Him AND our actions. Do you honestly think God told Georgey Boy to attack Iraq and lie to his country?
Get a grip!

The rest of us need to realise that radical nutcases are everywhere! In all faith systems. The Koran isn't as violent as the West thinks. The New Testament is about LOVE. I wish the Right (white) Wing West would look at it now and then.
Great, now I'm pissed.

Happy Jesus birthday everyone,and think on this, why do we buy OTHER people gifts when it isn't THEIR birthday??

December 14, 2006 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Season greetings!
Peace!

December 14, 2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...

spoke...I am not stupid..I know PEOPLE USE religion for all their abhorent actions.

Which I why I am an athiest.

I was merely trying to say that it IS actually the SAME God.

December 15, 2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger bardhol said...

Amen, brother! If you want to throw a hissyfit about the traditional American Christmas experience, why not go buy a house on hissyfit island and shout your rage to the moon-god aisha. Then you can celebrate Uclawanza by eating multinational cuisine and singing nonspecific holiday carols and failing to assimilate, and then everybody can go door to door suing everybody else and your mom can adopt a narwhal.
pepper, the "x" is from the chi-ro, the monogram of Christ.
Crunchy. "..Even so, every good tree produces good fruit; but the corrupt tree produces evil fruit." The "fruits" of Christianity and of Islam are clearly different. Examine the cause.
Dirk. Thanks for visiting and MERRY CHRISTMAS! The diner will be open soon...

December 24, 2006 3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger