<

March 30, 2007

Friday Night Leftovers...

I work so hard to provide my readers with only the very best of quality entertainment and you wouldn’t believe the amount of material that never winds up making it on to my blog. Now, most of these tasty tidbits could probably be used as the show-stopper on the average blog, but not here at Eddie, are you kidding?. Oh no, I prefer using only the finest of fresh ingredients to produce the intellectual cuisine served up to my guests.

Felicia and I are headed out to the local Drive-In-movie theater this evening and I’m pretty busy preparing snacks, pop corn, and filling the cooler with cans of our favorite beverages. I didn’t know what to do about this evenings post so I started digging around in the recycle bin and came up with these still edible goodies.


Uh, you may want to wash these first...


"Honey, can I get this painted on the front of the car?"



(During my research for the P.P.P. post.)

DirkStar: "So how many Pay Per Posts does it take to make a living?"

Pay-Per-Post Staff: "Who cares, we're rolling in it here at the home office!"


"These colors don't run."
(They are apparently still subject to fading?)


(Actual conversation during, Dancing with the Stars.)


Dirk: Wow I never knew Leeza Gibbons had such a big butt.

Felicia: What do you expect, she’s had three kids.

Dirk: Huh, so how many kids have you had that I don’t know about?

Felicia: Very funny... When you’re sleeping on the sofa tonight you may want to add that one to your top ten list.

Dirk: Doh...


Sorry there isn’t more, but even when I’m digging through the trash I’m still choosy. Oh, and if anyone decides to use this title as a weekly meme I will expect proper credit to be given.

Hey, Eddie ain’t giving away no freebies...


19 Comments:

Blogger Kati said...

ROFL over the last comment. Dude, do you guys NEVER learn?!?! I think Felicia's right to make you sleep on the couch, if you actually dared say that to her. Heck, you should be sleeping on the couch for even THINKING it!!! ;)

March 30, 2007 1:01 PM  
Blogger DirkStar said...

Kati, Are you kidding?

I'm praying she'll let me sleep on the couch once I'm even allowed back into the house again.

Sigh, I'm so tired of trying to produce a quality blog while sitting with a laptop on my knees in the cold confines of the shed with only a twenty-watt bulb for illumination.

If you read this, Felicia: Please my little pookie lips, platter of angel muffinness forgive me and let me come back inside to the warmth of your wonderful love...

March 30, 2007 2:08 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I wish there were more drive ins. I did go to one when I was four to see mmmm Up in Smoke.

I tried to stump ya' with some fresh baked random lyrics.

March 30, 2007 2:14 PM  
Blogger DirkStar said...

danielle, Take a look at my graphics.

What does it look like I spend my time doing?

Here is a hippie joke for you...

How many hippies does it take to change a lightbulb?

ANS: Who cares, I can roll in the dark.

March 30, 2007 2:33 PM  
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

LMAO! Good for Felicia!

March 30, 2007 3:56 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

There are still drive ins? I used to love the drive in.

It must be nice to produce so much material that you can pick and choose what to post. I pretty much post every thought I have. LOL

March 30, 2007 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pookie lips is a Goddess and you better grovel more at her heavenly feet.

March 30, 2007 4:14 PM  
Blogger Craig D said...

I take it there will be no "Felicia Hat" awards forthcoming. Let's hop Leeza Gibbons doesn't read your blog!

Maybe by Easter you can work your way back into the crawlspace.

God's Speed, M'Lad!

March 30, 2007 8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've supplied the appetizer, I've taken care of the entree. Did you say fresh, show-stopping? Perhaps your sweet bride will relent if you brign her for a stroll at my place.

March 31, 2007 12:53 AM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

I'm impressed that Felicia didn't resort to violence, 'cause that's what I would have done :)

March 31, 2007 7:52 AM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

(Man, I wish I would hurry up and get this doctorate degree so I can lose weight and make fun of fat people again...it's a glass house situation at present, if you get my drift...)

March 31, 2007 8:54 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

Some of the best advice I've gotten on my upcoming marriage was from a cab driver who told me to "buy a comfortable couch". That man was a genius.

March 31, 2007 11:41 AM  
Blogger Kati said...

Well, I hope she takes pity on you before the baby's born. After all, it'd be the ultimate move of suck-up-ance for you to get up in the middle of the night & change the baby & bring the baby to her for feeding before returning the kiddo to his crib and getting back to sleep yourself. I mean, what better way of showing your contriteness for all those comments you've made and the mere fact that she's going to have to wake up ANYWAY to feed the little one....

Just a thought...... *grin*

March 31, 2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger ohc said...

LOL! I hope you get a good night's sleep in a BED tonight! Hey, look into getting an Ipaq! They are kinda small, but better that balancing a laptop on your knees! tee hee.

I see you like Tom Robbins too! I actually stole 'Steal This Book' back in the 70's. Have you read Play Power? Whoa, it is awesome...if you can find it.

Peace out!

March 31, 2007 6:07 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

You didnt dare say the butt comment did you ? wow you are a brave man DS

March 31, 2007 6:11 PM  
Blogger C-dell said...

Wow Dirk you said that. I think you speak before you realize who you are speaking to. Que sar sar, whatever will be will be.

March 31, 2007 6:26 PM  
Blogger SQT said...

OMG, you told a pregnant woman she had a big butt? You must have a death wish.

Never tell any woman she has a big butt. And pregnant women are not to be trifled with. Ever. (just ask my husband)

March 31, 2007 10:17 PM  
Blogger Pepper said...

There is something called "justifiable homicide." You are lucky to be sleeping on the couch after making a remark on your wife's butt.

March 31, 2007 11:51 PM  
Blogger Ozfemme said...

So glad I stopped at two kids then.

April 03, 2007 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger