<

March 24, 2007

She's like a rainbow, she comes in colors in the air

Thanks to "Critique My Blog" for the wonderful critique of my blog. This man puts an awful lot of hard work into what he does. He has some pretty good friends too.



If Skittles, Critique My Blog and Bestest Blog are on your list of blogger buddies, you are in good company indeed.

As a side note, please stop by Skittles Place and welcome her back. She hit a rough patch recently and could use some friendly words. Please go and say, “Hello.”

Tell her Eddie sent you...

Again, thanks "Critique My Blog"!



(Okay, time to gloat a little bit.)


HOW ABOUT THOSE BUCKEYES!

FINAL FOUR, BABY!

8 Comments:

Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

Well, your blog rules and you deserve it. Maybe I'll submit mine, but when my ego can take it. My blog is like a dry martini--you have to develop a taste for it.

March 24, 2007 9:50 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Hi Dirk Star!

Thanks for the well-wishes. I really dig your site!

March 24, 2007 11:58 PM  
Blogger C-dell said...

You have a great blog here man. Keep it up you deserve it all.

March 25, 2007 1:52 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

You have a great blog and any critique would have to be positive.

www.lydiacornell.com

March 25, 2007 8:24 AM  
Blogger russkal said...

Hey, how come I can't comment on your anniversary post? Have you banned me from commenting?

Haha! Long time no see, bro. I wanted to greet you there but here it is: Belated happy anniversary!

Hold on now, come to think of it, you didn't greet me on my birthday too. But I was out so I guess it's ok. Just don't forget to greet me and the missus on our wedding anniversary! Mind you, it's near...

March 25, 2007 12:19 PM  
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

I've heard Skittles mention both places (especially Bestest Blog). I like to check them out now and then to see who they've reviewed lately but I don't think I would ever want to be reviewed myself.

March 25, 2007 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words my friend...I apreciate it.

March 27, 2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Hey.. thanks!

March 28, 2007 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger