Yes indeed, I'm walking...
Ever since I got the digital camera for Christmas I’ve been waiting for spring to arrive so I could take it along with me on my daily walks. Now, I don’t know if it’s just the way I look at the world or is it just the way the world really looks; maybe you can help me figure out the truth.
Submitted for your approval...
1. Who says you never see wildlife in the city?
2. At least I'm not Mayor McCheese.
3. I should have have followed my sister's advice and gone on welfare.
2. And they're available in your favorite school colors!
3. The $20.00 fans come with their own beer.
2. "So, Bob how long have you and the missus been Druids?"
3."I don't know about you, Margaret but I think Pastor Smith has gotten just a bit carried away with this whole "back-to-basics" thing."
2. Handcuffed, gag-balled and headed home to glory.
3. "Don't worry about a thing, when we hear the safe word we'll let you out."
Now, am I just looking at things with the wrong perspective or are things really what they appear to be?
Inquiring minds want to know...