<

November 22, 2006

Turn Out The Lights...

Henry Kissinger

I’ve never really been much of a fan of this individual. I believe he’s one of the soulless ones who walk among us. If Henry had worked the ovens at Auschwitz there probably wouldn’t be a kosher deli in the world today. Heartless, cruel and efficient; he was the enforcer during the Nixon years in the White House.

It was never a good thing when Henry came to call. If things weren’t going the way America wanted them to go when he left your country the bombs would fall. We’re not talking one or two smart bombs either. Back in those days it was carpet bombing from wave after wave of B-52 bombers that filled the skies above like angels of death. Oh yeah, war was not so pretty in those days. The bombs fell like rain and with the same degree of accuracy.

Why am I writing about Mr. Kissinger? It is because in his last ditch effort to salvage some sort of victory condition in Iraq George W. Bush has been calling upon all of the ancient ones of evil for suggestions and ideas on what to do.

Yes, I have seen faces in the White House that I thought would never see the light of the political arena again. It is like watching an H.P. Lovecraft story unfolding before my eyes as foul priests of darkness gather together to call forth the Demon Cthulhu.

Of all the silken-tongued-oily ones’ who are gathering around our embattled president there is one thing I can say on Mr. Kissinger’s behalf. He may be the most evil of the assembled priests but, he tells it like it is. When he says, “There is no achievable military victory possible in Iraq.” You can bank on it.

I tend to think that when President Bush sat down to talk with Henry Kissinger the conversation went something like this.


George: Thanks for coming uncle Henry. Things have turned pretty ugly in Iraq and I don’t know what to do.”

Kissinger: First off, let me say that if you were my son I’d have already killed you with my bare hands. Thanks to the thoroughness of your Marine guards you will still be alive when I leave here today. You are a fool who has shamed America with your stupidity.”

George: I can still fix it! There’s got to be a way to fix things. Tell me what to do and I’ll do it!”

Kissinger: “You have lost. There is no achievable military victory in Iraq. Pray there are no nuclear weapons in Iran. Hope that Syria does not send Hezbollah assassins to find you. Go back to the farm in Crawford, Texas and never show your face to the world of men again.”

George: No, it can’t end like this! I’m a hero! The American people love me. Look, there’s a picture of me with a fireman and the flag. MOMMIE!”

Kissinger: “Send in the angels of death, George. Let them feel the might of your anger. Carpet Bagdad with your righteous wrath! Destroy them, destroy them all!”


It’s finished people.


“Turn out the lights, the party’s over. They say that all good things must end. Turn out the lights, the party’s over. “


Cut and be done...


Get out of Iraq.


End The War Now!

Bring Our Troops Home.

Labels: , , ,

21 Comments:

Blogger Old Plod said...

Dear Dirk_Star, many thanks for your posting on my Blog and also for your Thanksgiving Day greetings. As you will know, the Pilgrim Fathers set sail in the SS Mayflower from this fair city port of Plymouth where I live to settle the New England States, which is of course the origins of the great festival of Thanksgiving when they thanked the Almighty for their plentiful harvests, aided of course by the indigenous population. I enjoy your well scripted posts and have included your Blog on my lists of favourites. I hope you will provide a link to mine sometime soon. I too am hoping for a just and peaceful end to the conflict in Iraq soon, but before Christmas? Sadly no chance! Please do enjoy a truly Blessed Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Kind regards, David alias Old Plod

November 22, 2006 6:03 AM  
Blogger ~d said...

Hiya Dude.
Thank you for passing by my place.
There is an article in todays google news abt some 21 yo Marine kid and his involvement in an iraqi death.
I hate to admit how much I do not know abt what is going on...but based on THIS post of yours, I am going to (gander?) that you may know.
If so...and you have the time to share:
d.blogspot@gmail.com

November 22, 2006 9:10 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

hey man, Happy Thanksgiving and Praise Day to you and yours! We'll continue to pray for all our leaders and those who serve.

November 22, 2006 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean, you're right, when even Henry "War Is Over But Let's Carpet-bomb" Kissinger says what he says, like, come on!

Happy T-day.
PK

November 22, 2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger Craig D said...

To quote Max Bialystock:

"You mean 'oops!' Just say, 'oops!' and get out!!!"

Oh, and Happy Thanskgiving to you and the apple-turkeys! (Next year there'll be an additional plate at the table, no?)

November 22, 2006 11:05 AM  
Blogger Allan said...

Bush should have been impeached when he suggested Henry the K head up the 9/11 investigation- remember that?

---

Um, he didn't suggest we quit fighting, just that we can't win. Not for the first time, either...
Quitting would be admitting defeat- which he just did- perhaps it's time to bomb Cambodia again?

November 22, 2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Well, if Henry gets back in the loop, then presumably he will start dating hot movie starlets again.

As an old fat nerd with glasses, I will take great vicarious pleasure in this...

And you must admit: When you absolutely, positively MUST lose the war by the end of your presidential term, why not call in someone who is experienced at it??

November 22, 2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger russkal said...

There you go Dirk.

Already linked you up. At the top two of my most visited blogs at that! (Well, I only have 4. Haha!)

Hmmm... I'm guessing your turkey legs would look better if you put some "Oil" into it. You know, the ones you find during "Midnight?"

Whatcha say?

November 22, 2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger Ryann said...

glad to have found your blog.

November 22, 2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger Mimi Lenox said...

Dirk...I found your blog via a comment left on mine (Mimi Writes). Quite interesting reading. I agree. It's way past time to get out of Iraq.

November 22, 2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Lhonez said...

With the industrial developement of China and India the global demand for crude oil as doubled during the last 10 years. Bringing the troops home now would enable Iran to take over Iraq. They would likely cut off the U.S. oil supply from Iraq, driving the price of crude oil futures at the New York Mercantile Exchange to over $100 a barrel. That would send the U.S. economy into recession possibly depression. That would also force the U.S. into fully developing the Alaskan oil fields, an event anathema to environmentalists. The U.S. needs Iraq as an ally and needs Iraqi oil. Bringing troops home from Iraq is not an option. Unless you want to pay $5.00 a gallon for gasoline.

November 22, 2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger Bugwit said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, Dirk.

Isn't it amazing how people with such huge bling spots can get into such positions of power?

The truth is that there never WAS any possible fruitful outcome to this war. I'm only a casual observer and reader of things middle eastern, but even I knew, before they fired the first shot, that invading Iraq -or ANY middle eastern country - would provoke insurgencies, civil war and would attract every Muslim terrorist from around the world.

Now if I knew that, why didn't they?

They are ideologues and cannot admit that their ideology could have flaws. THey also saw themselves building a huge commercial kingdom where all their business buddies would grow obese from profits-legal and otherwise.

The people who did this should be jailed. Forever.

Keep up the good work.

November 22, 2006 2:58 PM  
Blogger Kati said...

Hey Dirk_Star!!! Thanks for your comments on my blog! As soon as I get a break from the non-ending monotony of house cleaning & work, I'm going to actually USE the tips for getting my blog-friends linked. Just gotta find that spare couple of hours. ;)

Hoping you & yours have a great Thanksgiving!!!

November 22, 2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Are you insane? The dude is a genius! He's been able to date Jill St. John, Shirley MacLaine, and Candice Bergen throughout the years.

And with his looks! Your honor, I rest my case. ;)

November 22, 2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger SignGurl said...

Who said I wouldn't speak to someone from Ohio? My family comes from Tiffin.

Go Blue!

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 22, 2006 5:58 PM  
Blogger masgblog said...

Happy US Thanksgiving! I try, if nothing else. :-)

November 22, 2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger masgblog said...

The Writer's Block is cool.

November 22, 2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger Cinderella said...

"All we are saying is give peace a chance" lol..Like my singing? I thought so =)

Happy Thanksgiving!

November 22, 2006 11:57 PM  
Blogger superstar said...

i like henri kissinger,this is friend robert evans and the good man for the"new-york cosmos"

November 26, 2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Lunasi said...

Amen to that brother Dirk.

November 26, 2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger Mone said...

Bush realy has put a shame on America.
Take your troops home, dont waiste one more single life down there. And by the time those boys come home, treat them with respect. They had to follow orders. To kill or to be killed.
I dont know. I have no idea how America can get out of this mess.

November 28, 2006 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger