<

November 18, 2006

Bo's Last Request...


1929 - 2006

We'll miss you Bo...

Just after former Michigan football coach, Bo Schembechler passed away he reached heaven. As he arrived at the pearly gates out walked former Ohio State coach, Woody Hayes with his hand extended in a gesture of friendship.

Coach Schembechler looked his old rival square in the eye and said, ā€œIā€™d rather burn in hell!ā€

So, God granted Bo his last request...




OHIO STATE - 42 ( Final Score ) MICHIGAN - 39

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the risk of having you never grace my blog with your presence again I was raised in Michigan so... GO WOLVERINES!

I can overlook the fact that you are an Ohio fan if you can overlook my love for Michigan.

May the best team win. Either way it will be a great game. Which is about to start... *runs off to watch*

November 18, 2006 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not over yet.

November 18, 2006 6:14 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

yeah...I was going for Michigan.

But we wont talk about the season that my team is having this year :o

November 18, 2006 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sad my team didn't win but that was a damn good game. I never expected that the scores would be so high.

November 19, 2006 5:16 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Woody Hayes is in heaven?

They have simplified the entrance exam, and not just at Ohio State...

November 22, 2006 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger