<

November 28, 2006

Blog salad surgery

"Damn it, Jim! I'm a blogger, not a brain surgeon!"


Oh the humanity!

Friends, Romans, Bloggers; Lend me your ears.

I simply can not endure the unrelenting suffering of a poor tortured soul whose wailings have crossed the Internet to fall upon my sensitive and caring blog.

I hear her cries of anguish and my heart is rent in twain and torn from my aching breast.



"It's okay, we're here to help you."

“It’s alright, Meander. We’re going to give you a little something for the pain. You’re going to be out for a short while, but when you wake up it will all be better.” Now, begin counting backwards from one hundred.


For the love of God, you people have to help me!

I’ve never lost one yet and I don’t plan on letting this one slip away.

You must drop whatever you’re doing right now and rush to Meander's aid!


She needs an infusion of our love. She has lost her way in the blogosphere and is languishing in a near fatal state of the deadly green virus.

Please, for her sake, ignore my blog today and go to this gentle creature’s rescue. Leave her a comment and let her know how much we care.


I ask so little of my visitors...

Do this one thing for me.

Ignore me today. This sweet soul needs you so much more right now.

Thank you.

You are a kind and gentle people...

Now go to her.


Labels: , , , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Citymouse said...

Got here I soon as I could, consider it done!

November 28, 2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I'm here too. Now I shall do as you asked. You're a good man, Dirk. Helping a friend out like this.

November 28, 2006 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever checked out "Good Library Blog?

Great site!

November 28, 2006 10:42 AM  
Blogger Midwestern Recluse said...

Ditto my man. I'll do it.

November 28, 2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger Muhd Imran said...

Done! She should wake up beautiful.

November 28, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Friends, Romans, Bloggers; Lend me your ears.

Sure! Like I'd ever see them again! From someone who looks like Frank Zappa.

Forget it. Get the ears from someone else.

November 28, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger Cinderella said...

So are you saying I shouldn't comment here?

OOPSE! =p

November 28, 2006 11:36 AM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Been there.

Did it.

Didn't get a T-shirt, 'cause she has not constructed a schmaltzy one HERE yet.

November 28, 2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger russkal said...

I am pleased to report that I have seen the patient and confirm your diagnosis that she has been infected by the green virus.

I already upped her morphine and wrote a prescription and I expect to see positive results in the next post. However, this type of disease is highly contagious. Should anyone else gets infected, please let us know.

Quarantine maybe our last resort.

November 28, 2006 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got here as soon as I could as well. Thank you for turning me on to her blog! I bookmarked her site and now have another wonderful place to visit each day. You are a very sweet and thoughtful man.

November 28, 2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger masgblog said...

ok...what am I supposed to do again? ;_0

November 28, 2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger Max and Me said...

OMG!!!! I am blushing profusely and giggling like a school girl! You like me... you really like me! I have been accepted by all the cool kids! I don't have to hide in my locker anymore or eat yellow jello in the cafeteria all by myself! Thank you Dirk Star! How shall I ever repay this kindness?

November 28, 2006 3:01 PM  
Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Of course you do realize that now everyone is going to be asking you to promote thier blog. See what you get for being so popular!

November 28, 2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

went there and did it, the cat still lives...

November 28, 2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger Arcturus said...

I have complied with your request, Mr. Dirk_Star, and posted a comment (well, two) over on Meander's blog.

Now about that Windows 95 training class ...

November 28, 2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger Pink Icing said...

I feared I would be too late, but I arrived with my Bloggers Kit of boiling water, towel and twine etc and was joyous to find someone or 31 had got there before me.

Well done you

November 28, 2006 9:34 PM  
Blogger won tong said...

I'LL HELP YOU.... HELP HAS ARRIVED..

November 28, 2006 10:05 PM  
Blogger coolmallu said...

You made me say "I love you" to a stranger!!! Can't confess a "I love you" to you at this point. Am willing to shout "I love your blog" from the top of a mountain.

November 28, 2006 10:17 PM  
Blogger Joshua said...

Yeah, I do what I can.

I was there before reading this :P

But I still like your posts Mr. Star.

November 28, 2006 11:19 PM  
Blogger DNR said...

Went there, did that.

Meander will be one of my daily reads and linked soon. Thanks for sending me.

I think this is 2 or 3 great sites you have sent me to now...

November 30, 2006 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger