<

December 6, 2007

We wish you a merry Christmas...

Why I don't play with toys from China.

It is amazing how the magic returns to holidays when seen through the eyes of a child. Micah's first Halloween was so special and it was so wonderful to take him around to the homes of family and capture those precious first moments on film. It was nice to gather candy in a basket again and I must confess that Micah ate very little of it. The entire holiday season is proving to be so wondrous as he becomes a special part of Felicia and I's traditions.

Karen and Micah

Karen is as close to being a mom to me as anyone I've ever known. We enjoyed Thanksgiving day with her and her amazing family and it was an afternoon filled with warmth and happy people. It was the exact way I wanted Micah's first one to be. It was the first time Felicia got to meet her daughter Andrea and it was a very nice experience.

I love the smile on Karen's face whenever she holds Micah.

What more could I want for Christmas?

Shortly after this photo Micah entered therapy and is recovering nicely from the trauma of learning that his mom is actually Santa Claus. I hope he'll be alright once he discovers his dad is actually the Easter Bunny...


6 Comments:

Blogger Kati said...

LOL What great pictures!!!! Many, many more fabulous Halloweens, and Thanksgivings, and Christmases wished for Micah, and you & Felicia as well, of course.

December 06, 2007 1:37 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Wow! A cross-dressing Santa. LOL

It's time for to start making all the Christmas goodies. Cookies and fudge and all that fun stuff!!

December 06, 2007 3:30 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

sweet he is growing so fast, good to see you are so happy with being a father, you will be a great one..

December 06, 2007 8:50 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

So funny what we can do to kids when they're too young to realize it! Dem bones, dem bones gonna dance around! Hope he collected lots of chocolate.

I'll echo Kati's sentiments: may this season be the first of so many, many more happy times.

Now, can you come over to the forest and pull this icicle out of my lower back? I should never have pissed off that gnome...

December 07, 2007 2:47 PM  
Blogger Synchronicity said...

awww...wonderful photos! now where are more pictures of you? i guess you are the one taking the photos huh?

December 08, 2007 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's growing up nicely, it's fun isn't it?

December 11, 2007 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger