<

September 26, 2007

Hush little baby don't you cry...

Hello, my name is Micah!

My dad is busy playing cards with his buddies this evening so I asked if he would mind if I filled in for him on his blog. I know I don’t have the advantage of his many years of experience to work with, but there are a couple of things I’ve learned in my months upon the planet so far and I’d like to share them with you.

Is there a bigger idiot on the face of the planet right now than, Michael Vick? I wasn’t much of a fan of him because of how he treats doggies but now he has violated my dad’s number two rule of being cool. My daddy always says, “Remember, Micah, it is always read and not weed that makes a person smart and cool.” He teaches me all kinds of smart stuff like that. I sure do hope my daddy never has to look at me and say, "Wow, Micah, you really pulled a Michael Vick with that stunt.”

Listening to my dad talk I have come to believe that the only, Bushes, allowed on White House property should be the ones growing in the rose garden. Based on what my dad says I’m guessing there are times when Michael Vick’s mom is looking at her son and saying, “Boy, you sure pulled a, George W. Bush, with that stunt."

Based both upon what I’ve seen and what my dad says every time the man is on television I do not think I ever want to go to the circus. If circus clowns are anything like the ass-clown Kanye West is when he performs, then I don’t think the circus would be any fun at all. My dad always says, “Micah, hip hop is a game played by girls with chalk on the sidewalk, it ain’t got nothing at all to do with music.”

Last but not least, my dad is pretty much intolerant of most Republicans. Daddy is always saying, “Micah, the only good republican is a non-voting republican.” He says they got the flag so far up their butts they poop red, white and blue and they ain’t got no more sense than Ronald Regan with Alzheimer’s disease. Now I don’t know about all that because the only two Republicans I’ve ever met were, Pepper and her mom and the only thing I ever saw them waving was their hands to say either hello or goodbye. They seemed like very nice people and I never once saw either of them pull a Michael Vick or a George W. Bush. Based on what I saw of those two women I’d say a lady like Mrs. Clinton would probably make a pretty good president.

Thanks, dad, I really enjoyed filling in for you today. I sure wish everyone in the world was as smart as you.


10 Comments:

Blogger notfearingchange said...

Boy oh Boy! The little one has got some vocabulary! :0D

Great post...

September 26, 2007 6:46 PM  
Blogger MasterQ said...

Nice one Micah. Fill in for your Dad anytime. :)

September 26, 2007 11:42 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

You're daddy has some pretty good advice for you there. Hope you follow it. My dad told me to never trust a Republican. I've been sure to follow that advice at all times and it's worked out pretty good.

September 27, 2007 9:18 AM  
Blogger Aileen said...

You are so cute and smart , Micah. good thing you took after your mother!! :-)

September 27, 2007 1:11 PM  
Blogger Betty said...

Micah, aren't you just a cutie-patootie! Listen to your daddy. He'll give you the straight scoop.

September 27, 2007 3:13 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Hi there, Micah. You keep on listening to your Daddy. Of course, I bet your Mama is giving you an education too. Between the two of them, you'll have the world figured out long before Vick, Bush and the rest realize they need an education.

Hope you'll come over to my house one of these days and play in the puddles. We've got lots of fun mud and pets.

I'm supposedly taking a break from blogging for awhile, but I couldn't resist dropping you a comment. Best regards to your dad.

September 28, 2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger Synchronicity said...

LOL oh this was great! your dad truly is a very smart man indeed!

September 29, 2007 10:01 AM  
Blogger Cinderella said...

OMG, HE IS SOOOO PRECIOUS!!! Now I want one :)

September 29, 2007 1:51 PM  
Blogger Arcturus said...

How adorable ... and what a talkative baby!

October 02, 2007 8:24 PM  
Blogger Muhd Imran said...

That Micah is one smart babe!

October 03, 2007 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger