<

May 20, 2011

Straight from the heart...

The greatest blessing I ever had.

Just in case the Rapture does happen tomorrow I just want the record to show that I spoke my heart before the event occurred and not afterwards. Felicia, the best days of my life were the ones I spent with you and our son, Micah. I may not always have expressed it very well, but that doesn't mean I didn't feel love in my heart every day we were together. You were my best friend. Being Micah's father was the very best job I ever held. Losing the two of you was the single most terrible and painful experience I've ever suffered through. I miss the two of you more than you will ever know. I still love you...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... your feelings are never wrong... I hope if the end of my time with my guy comes, I can be as honest in my pain and the memories as you.

July 05, 2011 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger