<

May 9, 2011

Thank you for being a friend...

God's grace served up Cajun style...

A good day is a cup of coffee, a cigarette, a good book to read and a ray of sunshine to warm my tired bones. If I could just manage to bring all the ingredients together at one time life would be one big giant bowl of cherries with whipped cream on top. Today I'm a just a another broken toy with a broken heart fresh out of yet another broken relationship with no one to commiserate with save the other broken toys in the broken city of, Dayton, Ohio. I miss my guardian angels. They've been visiting family in, Colorado, the past few weeks and I miss the times in their basement watching movies, eating good food and sharing warm conversation over cups of gourmet coffee with dollops of whipped cream on top. They have been an oasis of serenity in the darkest and stormiest days of my life and my spirit has floundered in their absence.

You guys must have had me in your prayers this past weekend because a couple of good souls stepped in as pinch angels when I really needed them the most...

A tip of the halo goes out to, Charles and Shawnie, too. Thanks, guys!


2 Comments:

Blogger Angela in the Forest said...

You don't have a "follow" button?

May 09, 2011 10:57 PM  
Blogger DirkStar said...

I use an older style blog format that allows me to keep my graphics and edit my html coding. I don't get the widget options, but I'm okay with that.

May 11, 2011 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger