<

January 30, 2011

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling...

Doing the things I most enjoy doing.

Have you ever reached one of those epoch moments in your life where you've worried, sweated, stressed and endlessly mulled over a situation only to finally realize there is absolutely nothing you can do about it? There's a calm that comes upon you in that moment and you simply surrender to the inevitability of whatever is going to happen to you. You relax. You say, "Screw it!" and simply enjoy the comfort and security of the space you are in right now, where things are still under your control and life is still comfortable and good.

Tomorrows always seem to come soon enough. Worrying about the troubles today that you'll inevitably have to face tomorrow is a waste of energy and the precious good moments you have right now.

Monday, is two days away. I'll deal with the challenges that arrive with it then, but for tonight, my room is toasty warm,
scented candles are aglow, I've got a fresh pot of coffee and I'm busy at work on my laptop. Life is good, right now. Sometimes that's all any of us can ask for in a moment. I'm enjoying myself this evening. I'm doing the things I enjoy most; Writing, social networking on, FaceBook and blogging. I'm at peace with myself and the world around me. I'm going to savor and cherish each and every minute of the hours I have tonight and not waste a single one of them worrying about the future. It will arrive soon enough, abundantly laden with whatever challenges life chooses to set upon my table and I will face them then to the best of my abilities. Tonight, I enjoy the bounties of goodness I still possess right now. Can you feel me? Good, now set your own troubles aside for the moment, light some scented candles, put on some music if you wish and enjoy these precious moments with me for the remainder of this evening too.

We live in interesting times, people. Life seems to grow more complex and challenging with every passing day. Jobs are scarce. Times are hard and many of us are struggling to survive from pay check to pay check. All of our tomorrows will arrive soon enough, so let's all just relax and enjoy the good moments we have right now.
We've earned it. Each and every one of us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pepper McKean said...

You are blogging again. This is good news for mom since she doesn't facebook.

You have to live one day at a time. Cherish the smaller things and find that miracle that is produced every day.

January 31, 2011 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger