<

April 24, 2018

Happy Birthday, young Jedi Knight!

"Micah, turn to the Dark Side
and together we will rule this birthday!"



Happy Eleventh Birthday, Micah. I was just remembering the other day how we used to sword fight in the big bed with our light sabers from, Kings Island. Mine was red and yours was green. I'll never forget one time when you looked at and in your best, Darth Vader voice, "Daddy, I'm your father." I laughed so hard tears were running down my face. Thank you so much for the many smiles you put upon my face and the countless times you filled my heart with joy. Have a wonderful day, son.

As always, give your momma a hug for me and tell her I love her. I love you both with all my heart and always will.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Profile

* * * *
My personality type?
ENTJ






Friends and Neighbors.





Blog Directory & Search engine



C-List Blogger



Blogarama - The Blog Directory









Page by Pixie

Powered by Blogger